Τετάρτη 12 Ιανουαρίου 2022

My first children's book: A weird Christmas eve with grandma Anna

 



My first children's book is out!

Find it on Amazon!





This Christmas children's book is inspired by, and dedicated to my mother, grandma Anna

When I was a child, she always talked about all the weird and funny customs and traditions that people in her village in Halkidiki used to have I have always found those folk tales really amusing and now it's my boy's turn to have fun listening to them from their grandmother And this is how the idea of the book was born I wrote about the weirdest Christmas tradition of the Greek culture and along with all the peculiar customs that I have read about, from all around the world




So, here's a summary of my book's story:

In addition to weird Greek Christmas custom that grandma Anna still maintains, she talks about all the peculias and bizarre Christmas traditions that she knows of, from around the world. Her grandchildren really enjoy the folk tales until they hear some strange noises coming from the kitchen...





You can find it on my Amazon's author page here:



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share